Executive Council – INAE Bangalore Chapter
Chairman : Dr. VK Aatre
Vice-Chairman : Dr. AR Upadhya
Secretary : Prof. S Gopalakrishnan
Joint Secretary: Prof. KJ Vinoy
Treasurer: Prof. Neelesh B Mehta
Prof. ML Munjal
Dr. V Bhujanga Rao
Prof. G Jagadeesh
Mr. VVR Sastry
Dr. KG Narayanan
Prof. Satyam Suwas
Prof. SS Murthy
Events by INAE Bangalore Chapter
- September 15, 2020- The Webinar held on “S&T Contributions of the Bangalore Region to the National Efforts against COVID-19”. Following five presentations were made during the Webinar:
- Prof Raghavan Varadarajan , IISc on “A Protein Sub-unit Vaccine for COVID-19”
- Shri J J Jadhav, Director, CSIR-NAL on “S&T Contributions of CSIR-NAL to the National Efforts against COVID-19″ , also mentioning contributions by other CSIR Laboratories
- Shri MV Gowtama, CMD, BEL on “BEL’s Contributions against COVID-19”
- Dr NS Kumar , Associate Director, DEBEL-DRDO on “Contributions from DEBEL -DRDO for COVID-19”
- Prof Rahul Roy, IISc on “Monitoring Immune Response in COVID-19 Infections” also mentioning other initiatives from IISc.
- Nov 26, 2020- The Webinar held on “Thermo-Structural Testing of One-to-one Aerospace Structures using Infrared Heating” by Mr. S. Narender (Defense Research and Development Laboratory).
- December 24, 2020- The Webinar held on “Recent Algorithms and Systems for Nearest Neighbor Search” by Ravishankar Krishnaswamy (Microsoft Research).
- January 28, 2021- The Webinar held on “Controlling Urban Environment Noise through Mandatory Noise Limits” by ML Munjal, FNAE and Professor, IISc, Bangalore.
- February 18, 2021- The Webinar held on “River Water Disputes” by Prof. KG Ranga Raju, Formerly Deputy Director, IIT Roorkee and Formerly Professor of Civil Engineering, IIT Roorkee.
- April 17, 2021– An online Workshop on Smart Cities in Karnataka – Experiences and the road ahead (proposed).