Executive Council – INAE Chennai Chapter
Chairman : Prof. S. Narayanan
Secretary : Prof. Nandita Dasgupta
Events by INAE Chennai Chapter
- February 19, 2022 : The Webinar held on “An R&D Road Map for Indian eMobility – 2022 to 2030” by Mr Karthick Athmanathan, Senior VP at Ashok Leyland, Professor of Practice at IIT Madras.
- April 13, 2022 : Lecture on “Hydrogen Production through methane pyrolysis : An alternate approach to zero carbon emission” delivered by Mr. Bharathi Raja, Interdisciplinary Research Scholar, Dept of Electrical Engineering, IIT Madras.
- April 29-30, 2022 : National Conference on “Energy Technologies” jointly organised with IIT Madras and ARCI, Hyderabad.
- July 8, 2022 : Webinar on “Towards an Atmanirbhar Telecom Network” wherein lecture delivered by Prof. Bhaskar Ramamurthi, FNAE, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, IIT Madras.
- August 20, 2022 : Webinar on “Human Heart : An Engineer’s Delight and a Clinician’s nightmare” wherein lecture delivered by Prof. R. Krishnakumar, Institute Professor, Engineering Design Department, IIT Madras.
- September 16, 2022 : Webinar on “Process Safety and Risk Management with focus on Hydrogen Safety” wherein lecture delivered by Prof (Dr) Chitra Rajagopal, Director, Centre of Excellence in Process Safety and Risk Management for a Hydrogen Economy, IIT Delhi.
- November 25, 2022 : Webinar on “Education and Research in Emerging and Disruptive Technologies in HEIs” wherein lecture delivered by Prof Kamakoti Veezhinathan, Director, Indian Institute of Technology Madras.
- January 28, 2023 : Webinar on “Character in Globalization: Retaining dignity and individuality in a not so flat world of free-market and globalization” wherein lecture delivered by Dr. Sathya Prasad Mangalaramanan ,FNAE, Senior Vice President, Ashok Leyland, Chennai.