Executive Council – INAE Delhi Chapter
Chairman : Prof. V Ramgopal Rao
Vice-Chairman : Mr. Pradeep Chaturvedi
Treasurer : Prof. Vasant Matsagar
Dr. Ajay Mathur
Mr. B Prasada Rao
Dr. HL Bajaj
Prof. Bhim Singh
Dr. Suprotim Ganguly
Events by INAE Delhi Chapter
- February 3,2020: A talk on “Communication Technologies and Requirements for Industry 4.0” by Prof. Arumugam Nallanathan, Professor of Wireless Communications, Queen Mary University of London, UK at Bharti School of Telecommunication, IIT Delhi.
- February 10, 2020 : A talk on “Reliable and Secure DC Microgrids “ by Prof. Sukumar Mishra, INAE Chair Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Delhi, New Delhi, India at Bharti School of Telecommunication, IIT Delhi.
- February 14, 2020 : Technical Interaction with: Telecommunication Standards Development Society, India (TSDSI) at Bharti School of Telecommunication, IIT Delhi.
- September 24,2020: The Webinar held on “Enriching Engineering, Education through Experimental, Collaborative and Social Learning” by Professor PV Madhusudhan Rao, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Design and Khosla School of Information Technology at IIT Delhi.
- February 27, 2021 : The ACM India Industry Webinar held on “Advances in Communications Technology to Support the Convergence of Communications, Computing and Content” by Mr. Kumar Sivarajan, CTO of Tejas Networks.
- April 8, 2021 : ACM and IEEE India Chapters and INAE conducting joint Webinar “Towards City-Scale Low-Power Wireless Internet” by Dr. Swarun Kumar, Assistant Professor, Carnegie Mellon University (CMU), USA.
- July 29, 2021 : INAE Delhi Chapter Webinar Lecture on “Energy Efficient IoT Devices – the Quest for Longer Battery Life” delivered by Mr. N Venkatesh, Sr. Director, Silicon Labs, Hyderabad.
- August 19, 2021 : INAE Delhi Chapter Seminar jointly with Dept of Electrical Engg & School of Interdisciplinary Research, IIT Delhi organized lecture on “Benefits and challenges in the next decade of semiconductor innovation” which was delivered by Dr. Randhir Thakur, Senior Vice President and President of Intel Foundry Services, Intel, USA.
- October 28, 2021 : Electrical Engineering Department & School of Interdisciplinary Research, IIT Delhi in collaboration with Indian National Academy of Engineering, Delhi Local Chapter organized a Lecture on “Livin’ in a Material World: Materials Driving the Data Storage Revolution” delivered by Dr. Siva Sivaram, President, Technology and Strategy, Western Digital, USA.
- May 30, 2022 : Technical Talk on “Artificial Intelligence: Past, Present & Future” delivered by by Professor Dr Mausam, Founding Head of School of Artificial Intelligence and Professor of Computer Science at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi.
- July 13, 2022 : Organized a Seminar in association with the School of Interdisciplinary Research (SIRE), IIT Delhi on “The Role of Materials Science in Information Processing Technologies” wherein Lecture delivered by Professor Dr Supratik Guha, Professor at the Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering at the University of Chicago and Argonne, National Laboratory, Chicago.
- July 26, 2022 : Industry Interaction with Mr Rajeev Sapra, Deputy General Manager (DGM) of Delhi Transco Limited (formerly, Delhi Vidyut Board) on “Evolution of Electric Vehicles and Charging Infrastructure in Delhi”.
- July 27, 2022 :
(i) Seminar on “Strategies for Mitigating Fire Hazard in Critical Transportation Infrastructure” wherein lecture delivered by Professor Dr Venkatesh Kodur, University Distinguished Professor and Director of the Centre on Structural Fire Engineering and Diagnostics at Michigan State University (MSU).
(ii) Talk on “Spectrum Challenges for Next Generation Wireless Systems: the need for better coexistence” by Prof. Monisha Ghosh, Professor of Electrical Engineering, University of Notre Dame, USA and Former Chief Technology Officer, Federal Communications Commission, USA.
- August 10, 2022 : Seminar on “Interactive Systems using High-Performance Flexible and Printed Electronic Skin” wherein talk by Professor Dr Ravinder Dahiya, Professor of Electronics and Nanoengineering and EPSRC Research Fellow in the James Watt School of Engineering at University of Glasgow, UK.
- August 29, 2022 : Technical Talk on “The Art and Science of Academic Spinouts: A Journey from Water Research Lab to Drumlins Water Technologies” delivered by Prof. Dr Suphiya Khan, Associate Professor and Founder of spinout company Drumlins Water Technologies Pvt Ltd at Banasthali Vidyapith.
- October 14, 2022 : Technical Talk “Computational Software and the Future ofIntelligent Electronics System Design” delivered by Dr Anirudh Devgan, President and CEO of Cadence Design Systems.
- November 22, 2022 : Technical Talk on “Progress in Bioelectronics – from Lab-on-Chip to Lab-on-Things” delivered by Professor Dr Sameer Sonkusale, Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the Tufts University in the USA with a joint appointment in the department of Biomedical Engineering and also the department of Chemical and Biological Engineering.
- January 2, 2023 : Lecture on “Who protects the Unprotected? ITS Services for Vulnerable Road Users” delivered by Claudio Casetti, Full Professor at the Department of Control and Computer Engineering, Politecnico di Torino, Italy, jointly organized by Bharti School Of Telecommunication Technology and Management, IIT Delhi in association with INAE Delhi Chapter and IEEE Vehicular Technology Society (VTS) Delhi Chapter.
- January 17, 2023 : Lecture on “Cross-Sector Infrastructure Sharing: Synergy Between Telecom, Transport, and Energy Sectors” delivered by Mr. Rajendra Singh, Senior Digital development Specialist, The World Bank, jointly organized by Bharti School Of Telecommunication Technology and Management, IIT Delhi in association with INAE Delhi Chapter, IEEE Vehicular Technology Society (VTS) Delhi Chapter and IEEE Comm Society.
- February 17, 2023 : Seminar on “Advanced Packaging: Chiplets, Dielets, and Heterogeneous Integration” wherein lecture delivered by Professor Dr Subramanian S. Iyer, Distinguished Professor; Charles P. Reames Endowed Chair in the Electrical Engineering Department and Director, Center for Heterogeneous Integration and Performance Scaling (UCLA CHIPS).
- March 24, 2023 : Seminar on “Resilience of Structures and Infrastructure under Extreme Transient Loads” wherein lecture delivered by Dr Adnan Ibrahimbegovic is Professor Classe Exceptionnelle, Member Senior IUF-Institut Universitaire of France and Chair for Computational Mechanics at University of Technology Compiegne, a member of Alliance of Sorbonne Universite (created with merger of Paris-Sorbonne and Universite Pierre Marie Curie).