Executive Council – INAE Hyderabad Chapter
Chairman : Dr. Dasharath Ram
Secretary : Dr. G. Madhusudhan Reddy
Joint Secretary: Dr.-Ing. V.V.S.S. Srikanth
Treasurer: Dr. Jaiteerth R. Joshi
Events by INAE Hyderabad Chapter
- August 19, 2020 : A Webinar on “Metallurgical Aspects of Additive Manufacturing” by Dr. G. Padmanabham, Director, International Advanced Research Centre for Powder Metallurgy and New Materials (ARCI), Hyderabad.
- August 21, 2020 : A Webinar on Microstructure and Texture in Processing of Metals and Alloys by Prof. Satyam Suwas, Chairman, Department of Materials Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore.
- August 23, 2020 : A webinar on Probing Materials at Small Scale: The Exciting World at the Bottom by Prof. B. S. Murty, Director, Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad.
- March 26, 2021 : National Workshop on “Hypersonic Air-Breathing Vehicle” held jointly by National Centre for Combustion R & D, Combustion Institute and INAE (Hyderabad Chapter) where the following lectures were delivered:
- Dr T.K. Ganesh Anavaradham, Project Director, HSTDV, DRDL, Hyderabad on “Overview of Air-breathing Hypersonic Vehicle”.
- Dr Venkat Narayanswamy, Associate Professor, Department of Mechanical and and Aerospace Engineering, NCSU, USA on “Air Intakes for Hypersonic Air-breathing Vehicle”.
- Dr Debasis Chakraborty, Director, CoPT, IIT Bombay on “CFD Modelling of Scramjet Combustor
- Dr BVN Charyulu, Associate Technology Director,Directorate of Propulsion, DRDL, Hyderabad on “Experimental Investigations of Scramjet Combustor”.
- Shri. B. Rajinikant, Sc „F‟, DRDL, Hyderabad on “Nozzles for Scramjet Engine”.
- Prof. T.M. Muruganandam, Department of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Madras on “Combustion Diagnostics in Scramjet Engine”.
- Mr. Lazar Chitillapilly, Professor, Department of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Madras on “Flight Testing of Hypersonic Air-breathing Engine”.
- December 9, 2021 : Lecture on “Role of Artificial Intelligence in Missile Applications” delivered by Dr. BHVS Narayana Murthy, FNAE, Distinguished Scientist and Director General (MSS), Ministry of Defence, DRDO.
- January 17, 2022 : Lecture on “Materials for Defence: Challenges and Opportunities” delivered by by Dr. Samir V Kamat, Distinguished Scientist and Director General (Naval Systems & Materials), Ministry of Defence, DRDO.